Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Only 8 more days and a way cool ART SHOW

Yeah, only 8 more days. I had to mention that first because I am getting nervous as all get out. No, I haven't started packing yet, my trip to the airport is still up in the air, as I don't know if I am driving myself, or if my neighbor is really going to call in sick and take me. There are just way too many considerations to make and it's not good for the body, soul and mind to be in such disarray! Like, should I take both my digital camera and my film camera? Am I going to be charged extra for a second piece of luggage now that Northwest and Delta have merged? Will there be flight delays? (Delta has had a lot of problems with this lately.) Will I make my connection from one end of the MSP airport all the way to the other end on my flight there? I haven't started packing, but I do have my suitcase open and waiting to be filled up. The weather there is going to suck! Looked it up on the National Weather Service and Accuweather this morning, so I have decided that I will be doing a lot of layering, rather that carrying a coat around with me, just more to deal with and I don't need that! How many books should I take to read? How long is my mp3 player going to last? Should I even bother taking it? AAAARRRGGHH!!!! Help me out here folks!

Went to a WAY TOO COOL art show on Saturday night. The guy was pretty young and what was really cool was that it was in one of the condos down the street that hasn't been rehabbed yet. He had many different types of media to choose from, and I even bought Pete a piece of art. Will take a picture of it when dude gets a hold of me to come and pick it up. You can see pictures and more on the art show here! There may be someone you know in a picture! Anyway, that's all that I have for now. Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to work I go. Later!

OH, Any suggestions for my pending flight would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Aynex Mercado said...

YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE QUILT SHOW????????

Patience-please said...

I haven't been to the quilt show, either. You'll be fine on the flight. You won't be charged for extra luggage. Don't take your film camera, just your digital and plenty of photo cards. If you don't make your connection in Minnesooooooooda there will be another flight; bring one good book.(you can always buy another at the airport.) Bring your cell phone charger - there are plugs all over the airports to plug it in while you wait.