Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Massage Therapist?

Well, once again, I have been stricken with the neck, shoulder and upper back thing. Another trip to the doctor, another shot in the butt, and yet, more medication. This time I hope that it helps. She gave me a new muscle relaxer because I told her that I couldn't take Flexeril, as it makes me feel like I have been on a 10 day drunk when I get up in the morning. They are also testing me for Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis! Who knew? Well, they should after the 4 huge vials of blood that were taken from me. What was really good is that my vein didn't roll when they stuck me, and I hardly have a mark there either. Now, that's what I call a professional "vampire". That's what they call her at the doctor's office where I go. My doctor also suggested that I get a deep tissue massage and then continue to get massages about every 2 weeks. So, my question is, does anyone know a good massage therapist. I would greatly appreciate your suggestions.


The roof is now done, hopefully forever.


Not much else going on.


35 more days until I am on Idaho soil!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!


2 more weeks until GRANDBABIES! Look out neighborhood! woohoo!!!


WORD OF THE DAY

MUSCULOSKELETAL

mus·cu·lo·skel·e·tal /ˈmʌskyəloʊˈskɛlɪtl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[muhs-kyuh-loh-skel-i-tl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
concerning, involving, or made up of both the muscles and the bones: the musculoskeletal system.


PATIENCE PICTURE


I WILL CALL THIS ONE "ALIENS AT THE MOTORCYCLE GRAVEYARD"!

4 comments:

Patience-please said...

Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily.
I told you last time. She will cure you. You will thank me. I will be a hero.
Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Emily. Go.

Lyn said...

Sounds like you should really see Emily!:) Deep tissue massages are wonderful. When I was in Vegas I got one and the therapist said I should have one at least once a month. Haven't had one since and boy do I need one. Hope you feel better. We are also counting the days;)

Samantha said...

Dang! Hope you feel better soon! No fun at all!

Anonymous said...

You'll be in the Idaho mud, or have you forgotten what spring is like? 4 months of wind and mud. I'll see if I can find you some solid ground around here somewhere but don't count on it. I was going to say that Lyn really liked the gal at Planet Hollywood in Vegas but that might be a little out of your way.
Cam