Thursday, February 12, 2009

Normal?

Things are not yet back to normal! High winds yesterday knocked out a small percentage of the power that had been restored to customers in the area. I am ever so thankful that we are part of the lucky ones that still have our amenities in our homes. Work has been so overwhelming. It's exhausting, but those power crews need clean clothes too! We have been processing at least 200 wash and fold orders each day. The projected time for this to go on is at least another month! It's crazy! I feel like I am on my last leg, but I also have a job to do and I want to do it well.

Not much in other news, except that I want to congratulate my niece and her husband Dustin on the new addition to their family! Samantha gave birth to Logan Bennett Conover on February 8th. He is a cutie! Bradyn and Tegan are going to be great big brothers! I just know it! If you want to take a gander at him, check out Samantha's blog on my sidebar! I just wish that we all lived a little closer so that I could give that baby a squeeze!

And now for the biggest news of all!! Husband has been doing laundry here at the house!! Cheer!! Applause!! Fall out of my chair! Makes me happy though!! Peace~!

4 comments:

Patience-please said...

Didn't those winds freak you out? A crew is working on the tree over the studio as I type.
Remember when all the construction meant those nail guns constantly going off? Now it's chain saws.

good for your Ed helping you!!!

hugs

William F. Renzulli said...

Way to go ED!

Carbonara Clan said...

Dad does laundry?? What??!!! I wanna see that.

Robynn's Ravings said...

You guys have had a real time with all of this. Hope it's better this week. LOVE YOUR HOUSE and the colors!! GREAT photo.