Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'll Try and Do Better Next Time!


Can you believe that this is one of the only pictures that I took while all of the punks were in for Christmas! What is wrong with me? I guess she was happy with her new jacket because she wouldn't take it off.
Maybe she just loves guitar hero so much!
Maybe all of us liked guitar hero a lot. It was very time consuming! But it was also very mind boggling! Maybe I didn't take a lot of pictures because we broke in the fire pit that Pappy got for Christmas! Boy, won't springtime be fun! Come on down neighbors!!
Maybe we were just all too tired for me to post after two solid weeks of "holidays". I went back to work completely unrested! Oh, well, it was worth every minute! Maybe we were just too busy doing other things! We had a wonderful New Years Eve, spent with friends, playing games, ate wonderful food, and I actually did take a few pictures that evening! What's up with that? Guess that I was feeling relaxed for a change. Karen made an awesome dinner, we had stew, salad and rolls! Patience made a chess pie and a good time was had by all! What would I do if I couldn't play games? It reminds me so much of spending time with my family! The UNO game was awesome! Poor Bill!
Here's the awesome CHESS PIE maker!
No yawning allowed Daniel, it's not midnight yet!! Here's Steve, I guess just making sure everyone has everything that they need!That's all that I have to post for now! Sorry it was so boring!! I'll try to do better next time!

3 comments:

Patience-please said...

New Years Eve was fun, wasn't it? I love games too!!! We'll have to have a game evening over here soon.

Carbonara Clan said...

It was fun and tiring!! I am still recoverying from all the holiday fun!

Lyn said...

Glad you had such fun holidays! We were really boring. Cameron and I were in bed before midnight on New Years Eve. Guess we are getting too old! It looks like you all had a wonderful time. Love and miss you!