Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just something to write about!

And most of you won't really give a crap, but, Cameron, I expect a comment from you and Sybil, I expect one from you also, since you all never leave comments. My faithful "commenters" are my dear neighbors! Samantha you can comment also! Mike too! Randy too! Doesn't matter, just leave me some comments so that I know that you all are alive and kicking! OK, so here's the weird post! I am going to share with all of you what is on my beloved mp3 player! They won't be in any specific order either! I will just list the artists, as it would take WAY too long, and TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE, to list all of the songs!
ABBA
AC/DC
B52'2
BETH HART
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY
CHER
DAMIEN RICE
DEVO
MARSHALL TUCKER BAND
MEATLOAF
MERLE HAGGARD
NEIL DIAMOND
NEIL YOUNG
PAT BENATAR
QUEENSRYCHE
RUSH
RUTHIE FOSTER
SMASHING PUMPKINS
STYX
TALKING HEADS
THE CARS
THE FABULOUS THUNDERBIRDS
THE HOLLIES
THE SWEET
TODD RUNDGREN
TOM WAITS
KANSAS
That's the list for now, but I reserve the right to change it at any given time. Oh, and there's also all this pre-loaded crap that really ticks me off, because I can't really figure out how to get it off!
I guess that I will have to have my son remove it for me! Well, no I can figure it out! What better way to learn!

WORD OF THE DAY
LOQUACIOUS
lo·qua·cious /loʊˈkweɪʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-kwey-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1.
talking or tending to talk much or freely; talkative; chattering; babbling; garrulous: a loquacious dinner guest.
2.
characterized by excessive talk; wordy: easily the most loquacious play of the season.

6 comments:

Mike said...

I guess I have to leave a comment since I was called out :-) I have your site bookmarked and check it daily. Thats a good playlist. I say that because my iPod has most of the same same bands. Keep blogging I enjoy yet. Can I pimp my site?
www.createawreck.com

Mike

bob said...

JALAPENOS!!!!
What is this band you speak of called Black Label Society? Black Label is a fine whiskey.

bob said...

Ahh. Derogatory remarks against my family heritage (read, I come from a long line of whiskey distillers/bootleggers) may result in drunkeness, could be hazardous to the virgins out there...... AND REALLY HOT CHICKS!!!!

bob said...

AND DON'T FORGET THE
JALAPENOS!!!!

Sybil Ann(Armstrong)Cox said...

I have some of those same bands and people on my Ipod. Some I have never heard of. I am finally caught up on my blog reading. Two words for you word of day. My favorites are copacetic and acoutrements. Check the spelling. You know the day will be copacetic if you have all your acoutrements.

Anonymous said...

Dismiss me from it.