Monday, August 4, 2008

I have decided that IT'S GREAT

to live amongst such music lovers! First of all, a big THANK YOU to Steve and Karen for making the weekend so enjoyable! Good friends, good food and good music always seem to go together well. Here's some pictures to prove it!
Here is the hostess with the mostest favoring us with a little tune! Awesome stuff Karen!
This is Karen's nephew Tom! He LOVES Stevie Ray Vaughn and favored us with with some awesome music!
Here's neighbor Bill! While the cat was away, the mouse came out to play.
Here's Michael helping out with some percussion!
And of course there's Ike!

And here's Charlotte singing her heart out.

Sorry, no pictures of the bread that I made or the wonderful soup that Karen made! A good time was had by all.

Have I mentioned that it's HOT here?

4 comments:

Patience-please said...

I just should never ever go away... what fun!

Aynex Mercado said...

How I hate you for posting those pictures! And how much I miss everyone!

Patience-please said...

My comment is right there!!! You're as senile as I am!!!

Mary Thorsby said...

I have a T-shirt for you! Can you stop by today or tomorrow? Email me: mary@ilistpaducah.com and we'll set something up! xoxooxmt